Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dear Spyhouse Coffee

Dear Spyhouse Coffee:

You really are a fickle friend. Though you are only 3 blocks from my house, you've nearly made me into an enemy. You burn my bagels (twice now... really? who wants to eat a rock solid bagel? No one. Gross), and you are ALWAYS full of hipsters. So many of all varieties, but not so many it's interesting.

However, I can forgive you. You know why? Convenience. You prove your worth by having a plethora of plugs for laptops, pots of green tea, and free wifi. And for now, the hipsters are being nice and sharing their tables, so we can hug and make up. A
nd I'll stop trying to eat your bagels.

Best,

Lia

2 comments:

  1. Spyhouse is the hipster watering hole I'm pretty sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagels are one of many processed foods so you're doing your body a favor in not eating them :]

    Agreed, it is a gathering place that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete