Friday, September 24, 2010

Dear Kitchen Gadgets


Dear Kitchen Gadgets,

Why, no matter how many of you I collect, are there always more of you I seem to need in my kitchen? I have a grater, but suddenly, I also need a microplane. I have a Kitchenaid stand mixer, but today could have used an extra bowl... or two. I have two round cake pans, and a 9x13, but I really could use a square set as well. And don't get me started on roasting pans, garlic presses, basters and candy thermometers. How are there so many useful items just for food??? *sigh* I need more drawer space and a 'save Lia from ever trying to leave Bed Bath and Beyond without spending $100' registry. I just love you kitchen gadgets... I really do.

With lust and affection,

Lia

1 comment:

  1. I find the microplane essential. I use it for zests and when I need finely grated ginger. I still have yet to find the need for a garlic press though, I enjoy cutting garlic too much.

    ReplyDelete