Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dear City of Minneapolis,


Dear City of Minneapolis,

I appreciate that you have a 3 day tiered plowing system. That's fine. Day one, 8pm to 8am. Fine. No snow emergency routes. Got it. Dug out the car mid-snow storm, drove dangerously around Uptown, reparked. However, you have zero time between the snow emergency route plowing and the even side of the street plowing. Not easy. SO, I went out again, in the continuing storm, to move my car. 90 minutes, 2 people, 1 shovel, lots of cursing.... no luck. We got it 10 ft down the road where we couldn't even turn around to park on the other side. So... you may tow me in the morning at 8am, after you've plowed me in, and after the temps have dropped to a -25 windchill... but I wish you luck in that endeavor. It's a hot mess here. Good luck.

Love your frustrated snow bunny resident,

Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment