Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dear IT Support Desk,

I came by to solicit your help. What I got was three underutilized, socially inept and very thin twenty-somethings with an attitude.

Please understand, that my computer is a lifeline. It's allows me to work and thus is a source of income. It's my vehicle for communication, my link to friends and family. So, if I ask you how long you will need it for, it's not to irritate you. Please console me with a fair estimate. Three days seems like a very long time to scan it. And please don't let that soulless Ginger girl touch it. I don't trust her.

I realize that you have 'special' knowledge about computers I may not have, but that doesn't mean you need to patronize me. I don't patronize you about sex or having a social life.

In retrospect, I realize I only came to you when I was desperate. I never reached out to you when everything was going OK. So, maybe that's why you treat me so badly. Maybe we can start over. Can we make a fresh start? Forgive and forget?

Love,

Ellie

1 comment:

  1. Gingers should be trusted. And this is coming from someone who is at least 1/32 ginger. Even I don't trust me.

    ReplyDelete